“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Oh ok.. the last 25 years arent proof.

Bruv, we're focused on this season and what's to come.

Injuries have derailed a likely 55 win season, but it's all good.

Players, Contracts, Draft Picks are all lining up.

Mans just ain't thinking about Mike Sweetney and Frank Williams right now. We just aint!

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Bruv, we're focused on this season and what's to come.

Injuries have derailed a likely 55 win season, but it's all good.

Players, Contracts, Draft Picks are all lining up.

Mans just ain't thinking about Mike Sweetney and Frank Williams right now. We just aint!

I been tellin all my delusional family and friends. including my dad who's been a fan of the Knicks since 1969.

We are mediocre, we always have a ceiling... I like Brunson, but he's a 2... we aint winning anything with him as a 1, and Randle as a 2.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Burks and Bogi are awful. They're net negatives on the floor. We're better off without them playing.
I think their minutes need to be split up. They're both bad on defense, and neither has gotten into the same flow of offense as everyone else, which is fair for two new guys in an unstable unit due to injuries. Maybe stagger Brunson and DiVo's minutes more to get each Piston extra time surrounded by four players that run the system properly.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
man we have GOT to defeat Detroit tonight

sports journalists from all sports were saying they were the most terrible team in all of the major sports

let's get this W tonight my New York Knickas, I will be watching when it comes on in a few

Let's go New York Knicks, my favorite team in all of sports
:salute: