“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Theyre getting dominated defensively. It's like they never dealt with length

And Randle drives without any clue what he wants to do and gets in troube when help comes

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
IF yall cant see how brunson's size is a issue i dont no what to tell you :yeshrug:

His three point/outside game aint developed on a high level. He's at his best inside and out pause. Cant expect him to hit 7 threes on a consistent basic:yeshrug:

Smart teams with size will trap him all day and if his shot isnt on its gonna be rough for him.
Ur drawing conclusions off the first back to back of the season in a game that ain’t even over

Size help against traps if your like LeBron or Luka but even most tall players struggle with traps

Seems like your hell bent on hating on the guy undeservingly

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Team is out of it. Julius is turning it over and nobody hitting shots. Chalk it up and get ready for Cleveland
That isn’t how Thibs coach. They are going to try to get it to within 10 by the 4th and if not he’ll make a half heart attempt until around 5-3 minutes left in the quarter…. Unless the pelicans get a stupid lead and then he’ll sit them in the 4th.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur drawing conclusions off the first back to back of the season in a game that ain’t even over

Size help against traps if your like LeBron or Luka but even most tall players struggle with traps

Seems like your hell bent on hating on the guy undeservingly
This is hilarious coming from you:russ:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing you can do about that. All Zion did was look at Mitch and went at it him.

I don’t know how many years he can do that but it’s crazy to witness