“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Send Wally to the bushes :mjgrin:

Its a shame

On the one hand you have a joyful, positive and inspiring commentator

On the other hand you have a hate filled religious fundamentalist

I was really hoping Mark Jackson and Doc Rivers would get coaching jobs so I wouldnt have to hear them no more

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Its a shame

On the one hand you have a joyful, positive and inspiring commentator

On the other hand you have a hate filled religious fundamentalist

I was really hoping Mark Jackson and Doc Rivers would get coaching jobs so I wouldnt have to hear them no more
Wtf? No he's not. You telling on yourself.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Just a hunch… but I can see a lot of teams up and deciding they don’t have it this year and blowing things up very quickly. With how good the teams at the top are, I’m noticing fatalism from fan bases already and we’re still in week 1. That’s not normal even for crazy fans. We’re gonna get somebody…
People are idiots. I ignore anyone basing opinions on a 2-3 game sample. Come January is when we see who's who.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Wtf? No he's not. You telling on yourself.

So Mark Jackson being a religious fundamentalist is not up for debate, he would agree with me.

As for being a confirmed hater, all he does is whine about back in my day and persecute weird grudges/biases against stars. We're talking about the announcer who said on live television he wanted to fukk LeBrons wife.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Was really impressed with him tonight on both ends. Looks confident too. Which for me, will make up for a lot of his deficiencies. Just be confident making plays and putting shots up, and hustling.
Ehh, I wouldn’t say both ends.

He was asleep off-ball some and Dejounte was getting by him easily, Trae also almost went all the way at the end right past RJ.

When RJ is shooting well he’s decent but it’s to be seen if he can remain consistent in that area. So far first two games he hasn’t forced the issue too much.