“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
precious got more time to cook :yeshrug:

Most likely not going to play as much now with Bo Bo here.

Truth be told that’s a good thing because running Precious out there for a long period of time is not good because of how much a net negative he is on offense.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That Timeline sets up for OG, Julius and Mitch to return at the same time

this shyt is gonna be disgusting. not A single team in the league is gonna want it with a front court rotation of Mitch/Ihart/Randle/precious/OG. And OG can effectively guard 1-5. idk Where bodan or whatever his name is will fit in but I’m sure thibs already cooking up some crack.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Most likely not going to play as much now with Bo Bo here.

Truth be told that’s a good thing because running Precious out there for a long period of time is not good because of how much a net negative he is on offense.

true. but hopefully he’ll be able To log some key defense minutes at some point since we will have more offense. He might play better with less pressure to score and just being able to get out there and focus on defense

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
OG is a very injury prone player breh lol
Has been for years, this is definitely something to keep an eye on.

He's already been gone for like 3 weeks and is bout to miss another 3 weeks or so.

My goodness man, learn to be positive.

II would rather be in the position we are in with OG atm then having RJ’s mediocre self and having us fight for the fukking play in.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
true. but hopefully he’ll be able To log some key defense minutes at some point since we will have more offense. He might play better with less pressure to score and just being able to get out there and focus on defense

Yeah make the most of his minutes in these upcoming weeks because of Mitch comes back he ain’t playing much if at all.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My goodness man, learn to be positive.

II would rather be in the position we are in with OG atm then having RJ’s mediocre self and having us fight for the fukking play in.
you are confusing positvity with reality lol
I'm OG's biggest advocate in here:gucci:, so your energy is unnecessary.

I hope he comes back healthy obviously but dont tell me isnt injury prone lol he is.

and da knicks be lying about how injured a player is all the time