“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Both of you can respectfully, disrespectfully get off my dikk.

:hhh:

I didn't say it's a bad trade but we’re on the Thibs cycle. Draft picks and good players gone for win now guys and I don't think we win it all based on his coaching limitations.

At least one of these guys is getting buried if we’re healthy. Maybe two and somehow, someway I expect us to trade more draft picks sooner than later.
The Thibs model was to trade young guys and good assets for washed vets. This is way different. We picking these guys up for next to nothing assets wise and young guys who aren’t ready or don’t fit. We’re ECF good right now. After that, we’re a hot shooting streak/injury away from the finals man. Chin up!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Chemistry meter drops to zero , yall asking for a lot in a short amount of time

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Both of you can respectfully, disrespectfully get off my dikk.

I didn't say it's a bad trade but we’re on the Thibs cycle. Draft picks and good players gone for win now guys and I don't think we win it all based on his coaching limitations.

At least one of these guys is getting buried if we’re healthy. Maybe two and somehow, someway I expect us to trade more draft picks sooner than later.
we're operating on brunsons timeline.
we gave up zero first round picks in all our deals this season.
young players aint doing nothing for the brunson timeline unless they're straight up blue chippers.
flexibility is there into the summer.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Thibs model was to trade young guys and good assets for washed vets. This is way different. We picking these guys up for next to nothing assets wise and young guys who aren’t ready or don’t fit. We’re ECF good right now. After that, we’re a hot shooting streak/injury away from the finals man. Chin up!
:hubie: If I am being optimistic thry they are gonna consolidate these guy for the final move.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I made a post that when they brought Thibs here eventually they were going to trade all the kids and here we are.

Next step, they trade all the future draft picks

:francis:

Final step they don't win shyt in the playoffs because Thibs can't make in game adjustments

:snoop:
Hey bro, you wanna cheer for a bunch of kids then Detroit and Charlotte are right there for ya :yeshrug:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Chemistry meter drops to zero , yall asking for a lot in a short amount of time
I disagree. Bojan is the type of player every single contender would want cause you just sit him in the corner immediately and space the fukk out of your offense. The bench has been dying for a self creator and we got that in Burks who’s already familiar with the coaching staff and offense. As long as he doesn’t personally hate Villanova he’ll be just fine.

Last edited: