“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Brehs…

The loss is my fault.
:mjcry:

I have been in Atl since Thursday and I’ve enjoyed myself ALOT.

I…

I even…
I even went to the Hawks-Warriors game and found myself caught in the moment and rooting for them against golden state.

Didn’t even check the Knicks score. I feel ashamed

:mjtf: Someone make a new Knicks thread

Breh was in there cheering for the hawks wearing a Trae young jersey :scust:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Didn’t see the game, but a bit annoyed since we lost to LeBron on a national televised game. Can't be too mad. They beat Boston Thursday & us tonight. Gotta give the Lakers some credit.

Did see that the Knicks went 7 mins in the 4th without scoring a point. This is why a 3rd CONSISTENT 20ppg scorer who can create their own shot is needed, ESPECIALLY with Randle out for the next couple weeks.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Brehs…

The loss is my fault.

I…

I even…
I even went to the Hawks-Warriors game and found myself caught in the moment and rooting for them against golden state.

My man was down there enjoying the finest of lemon pepper wings & big booty strippers :mjlit:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Brehs…

The loss is my fault.

I…

I even…

Nah that ain't fukk with the juju. You were eatin stripper ass weren't you nikka :ufdup:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Thibodeau doesn't trust Flynn, and the Lakers are doubling THAT heavy...it's the one time that I wouldn't mind Fournier coming off the bench.4 starters played 40+ minutes last night, and I think that has as much to do with the drought as the absolutely horrendous spacing...For once, Fournier would help with the two big issues in a loss.

All that said, I ain't mad at the loss. We're getting some guys necessary rest and the next batch of games before the break are TOUGH after Memphis.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
knicks need to get healthy and trade for Mikal….. :hubie:

I need to see a chip in my lifetime….. shyt as fans we deserve it. I went looking for a gif in an old Knicks thread….. The shyt we was watching and discussing in the 2013 - 2018 threads….. We all deserve all the happiness.