“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Miami getting Rozier is bad for business man smh
Maybe. Terry might be food on defense. No way Miami can play him and Herro together. But knowing them, Terry gonna step it up a level on that end in a matter of weeks.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Maybe. Terry might be food on defense. No way Miami can play him and Herro together. But knowing them, Terry gonna step it up a level on that end in a matter of weeks.

That's underselling how washed Lowry is now and how horrible Miami's offense was up to this point. Lowry was still starting even up until recently even though he can't get in the paint anymore, and barely even wants to shoot anymore.

And if for some reason Herro and Rozier become "that" bad on defense, then Spo is smart enough to stagger their minutes accordingly.

A team that can't score basically got a 20 ppg playmaker for a bake & shark with some Cola Champagne, me no like :birdman:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Heat just got better and there are instant rumors about whether the Knicks want Lowry. Contract matching sounds dubious, and lowry has looked waaaay cooked. If he’s bought out and brought in for nothing, I won’t mind.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So the Heat acquire Terry Rozier for next to nothing and the Knicks are looking at... Malcolm Brogdon :childplease:

Don't get me wrong sun is nice, but he is ALWAYS injured :snoop:

This trade deadline gonna have me tight.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh they not getting him anyways.

He's Klutch.
Exactly, the reality of the CAA/Klutch situation makes both sides look really bad so both sides stopped talking about it. It’s like a cold war.

The Knicks being denied players by one of the biggest agencies is a bad look and an agency keeping its client from one of the biggest markets that is a rising team looks just as bad. It may have been like this for years, and it’s only notable now because the Knicks are good enough players want to go there.

It is what it is, but it’s effectively real until we see proof that it’s not.