“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Unseld almost pulled all the hair out of his beard when Poole took that quick 3 to try and tie the game at the end.

His teammates were dejected too, but they all know what it is with him.

Grimes killed me tonight. I want the kid to do well, but he doesn’t help his cause. Plays scared with the ball in his hands, it seems…even with the shytty offensive lineup that included Fournier. That’s your time!

Is a catch & shoot 3 with a hand in his face the only thing he works on?

:camby: Ship that acne faced fakkit out of here.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hart being out hurt the bench but yeah. When Grimes not hittin, that bench can get thin real fast

Leon needs to stop fronting and get Murray and Griffin.

Apparently the Blazers are asking for a first rounder for Brogdon. :unimpressed:
Like come the fukk on he is injury prone and 31 years old. Plus he’s Klutch so it's not like Leon can pay his son to sign his name on the paperwork

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Oh my god just pull the trigger already. I’m done with this cat and mouse skit

Idk if the deal happens. There is smoke there but both sides seem dug in on their asking price. The knicks FO better know somebody is going to become available based on the nonsense they are doing.

Somethings got to give though because Thibs will run them all into the ground chasing 50 wins.

Also peep that Hart knee soreness is attached to overwork too.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in here told me they wouldnt trade grimes for Murray 🤣 :snoop:

Someone else said he plays like Allan houston🤣

Just get rid of da guy. He doesnt fit what we have going on.

Ya'll always wait for stinker performances before you wanna trade someone...its okay to trade someone when they are playing well

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
People in here told me they wouldnt trade grimes for Murray 🤣 :snoop:

Someone else said he plays like Allan houston🤣

Just get rid of da guy. He doesnt fit what we have going on.

Ya'll always wait for stinker performances before you wanna trade someone...its okay to trade someone when they are playing well
I think the Knicks had a good thing going and getting DDV and paying Hart fukked it up, OG was a good move but they gave up their third and fourth best offensive players for him, and they lowkey don’t have any replacements.

Now they got to spend to fill those holes and they are being cheap. All while Thibs is doing a Thibs and playing guys heavy minutes. Grimes is checked out and I don’t blame him he lost his starting spot, they traded all the other guys they drafted, and he knows he is on the block too.

Basically these guys are not being serious about this retool, because they still want to chase bigger names.

When I see people say getting Brogdon or Clarkson in the move it’s clear they don’t look at other teams and see what it takes to be a real contender.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The offense is only Jalen and Julius so it makes since why it’s middle of the pack but whew our defense is legit