“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

marleyg

drug
Daps
Reppin
coLT$, kAkALAk
240111105122-01-victor-wembanyama-011024.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I rather we played them at full strength. I still think they are a team to try and avoid first round because the match up would require the Knicks to grind out every win, and they might lose. Also just like Mitch is gonna come back and give the Knicks a boost, Fultz is likely going to do the same for them.
I’m standing on this. As the team is currently designed Orlando and the Celtics are the two teams the Knicks aren’t designed to win, and if they can get that third dedicated scorer I like their odds a lot more. If not they need to avoid both teams especially in the first round.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
:gucci: Paolo is Carmelo 2.0
Not quite but he has a bag, is bigger than Melo, and can defend better.

He’s one of those guys I keep saying the Knicks can’t just say we can win next year, because those baby monsters are developing and he one of them. Franz is a great running mate for him and Suggs looks like he has upside too. Orlando drafted really well.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Up 2 and they didn’t play well. You take it!

I really think people are under estimating how they got Randle yipping. They can make Brunson struggle too. They are maybe the biggets 1-5 lineup in the league and collapse in the paint where both Brunson and Randle like to operate. They are good at rebounds too. The Knicks rely on rebounding and Orlando is good at it too.

It’s a mostly bad matchup. I really wanted to see Randle/OG vs Banchero/Franz and even without Franz I’m not excited about the results this match up. Randle is struggling. This is definitely a situation where Mitch could help.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I really think people are under estimating how they got Randle yipping. They can make Brunson struggle too. They are maybe the biggets 1-5 lineup in the league and collapse in the paint where both Brunson and Randle like to operate. They are good at rebounds too. The Knicks rely on rebounding and Orlando is good at it too.

It’s a mostly bad matchup.

Let both teams be fully healthy before overhyping them. We didn’t have OG last time out.

You putting too much stock over that game in Orlando.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Let both teams be fully healthy before overhyping them. We didn’t have OG last time out.

You putting too much stock over that game in Orlando.
Bro I said it would be better to see both teams full strength myself, but no, don’t sleep on that Orlando game or the matchup against this Orlando team.

That was possibly the worst game we seen from Brunson since he got here and afterward we seen other teams change their approach to defending him To be in line with what Orlando did. Now having Randle play bad aligns with what I said. The matchup is tough because they are a bigger team that collapses on ball handlers in the paint.

The main reason I think a third scorer/ball handled would be needed is it could move Randle and Brunson off ball and Orlando isn’t designed to collapse if they are being stretched out.