“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In real time it's hard to keep beating that drum and not come off as a negative presence in here, but RJ and Randle being redundant and suffocating the court together was just the reality of the situation.

No coincidence the offense is going crazy just by dropping a functional pro into the lineup who doesn't need the ball and hits open shots. What OG brings as a defender is the cherry on top.
Addition by substraction
Randle and Barrett were alwaya a bad fit

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:wow: You see this nikka right here? This nikka getting p*ssy on a Friday night and his Knicks beat the bum ass Sixers. (I caught the 4th quarter - Grimes is a motherfukker :salute: )

:wow: All in one night.

:wow: That dikk was so good, she wanted a 2nd round.

:wow: and a nikka delivered, brehs.

:salute: Let’s #Tape them bum ass Wizards tomorrow night.

:pachaha: @FAH1223 you my nikka and all that but y’all getting taped, breh.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:wow: You see this nikka right here? This nikka getting p*ssy on a Friday night and his Knicks beat the bum ass Sixers. (I caught the 4th quarter - Grimes is a motherfukker :salute: )

:wow: All in one night.

:wow: That dikk was so good, she wanted a 2nd round.

:wow: and a nikka delivered, brehs.

:salute: Let’s #Tape them bum ass Wizards tomorrow night.

:pachaha: @FAH1223 you my nikka and all that but y’all getting taped, breh.
The Wizards might not win until February

Ain’t nothing new

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I dont think I've ever been as wrong about judging a player as I was about Hartenstein early on when he first got here.

Man turned out to be a straight up treasure and I said Jericho Sims was better at one point. I ask the gods for forgiveness :mjcry:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm glad I'm wrong about Thibs. I'm glad I'm wrong about trading Quickley and getting OG and I pray I'm wrong about Randle. He's been playing good and overall being a great spirit to the team. I like all the pieces that the Knicks have. I've always been a fan of OG.

RJ was the problem with the spacing issues. You can't have 2 lefties inside the perimeter. (Especially 1 that can't shoot)

Another solid 2 guard would make this team a complete nightmare to anyone in the league.