“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
so topic change I always like Hartenstein more against better scoring bigs. Mitch can go 1-on-1 with any rebounding inside scoring big, but against a big who can score outside the paint, I like Hartenstein way more.
This has been true for some time. The problem is we have Thibs and not Lue.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lol Brogdon and Rozier.

Both just as capable of scoring if not more so, would accept the 6th Man role, and we’d keep Grimes as a depth piece and future trade asset.

That 20 point scorer shyt doesn’t mean jack btw…he takes 17-18 shots a night on league average efficiency and is one of the most ball dominant guys too.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Donte has a capable steady 20 pointer scorer, 3rd option???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No. You said we needed a guy who can step up when Julius and Brunson are having off nights and contribute. Donte can do that. OG will be a guy that can do that when he gets comfortable in the offense. Please point me to all the teams that have 3 20 point scorers and let me know if they’re title contenders or not.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
No. You said we needed a guy who can step up when Julius and Brunson are having off nights and contribute. Donte can do that. OG will be a guy that can do that when he gets comfortable in the offense. Please point me to all the teams that have 3 20 point scorers and let me know if they’re title contenders or not.
Celtics for sure, I think the Clippers, but you know this is the regular season right. No one is saying this isn’t sustainable in the regular season. The playoffs you need self creators who can operate in the half court, and Randle hasnt shown he can do that in the playoffs.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Celtics for sure, I think the Clippers, but you know this is the regular season right. No one is saying this isn’t sustainable in the regular season. The playoffs you need self creators who can operate in the half court, and Randle hasnt shown he can do that in the playoffs.
Neither has Murray.