“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bro, don’t let the popular narrative disrupt your logic to the point you cant see the truth

RJ’s last 5 games

19/6/2
14/4/4
21/6/1
13/7/1
14/5/2

and everyone is screaming he is a bum and we need to trade him

Josh Hart‘s last 5 games

5/4/0
4/7/0
10/9/2
2/2/3
10/13/3

Josh Hart plays 1 less minute per game on average than RJ. If the Knicks were paying him 11 Mil a year cool. Next year they will be paying 18 Mil for this shyt. Last year when the Knicks paid him he averages 10/7/4 and his defense was better too. He is part of the problem. He’s had 4 games all season where he scored more than 15 points.
Points per game watcher :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Points per game watcher :mjlol:
If you don’t get your obscure box score following bullshyt out of here

:russ:

That 5/4 in 30 minutes but he had a +7+/- in the 9th degree of mars under Sagittarius so he good bullshyt.

:comeon:

Use your eyes, he’s out there getting cardio. Suggs got the game dagger mid range shot over him. I rather they give his minutes to Grimes.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is what I would do

Knicks Trade: IQ, Hart, Grimes, draft compensation

Knicks Get: Dejuante Murray, Deandre Hunter

The trade Makes the Knicks dark horse contenders in 2024 if everyone is healthy and on the low puts pressure on Thibs to coach better because you have no excuses if everyone is healthy. IQ is disgruntled, Fournier is expiring, and Josh Hart is a equally bad contract to Hunter except Hart is healthy.

Starters
Brunson
Murray
Hunter
Randle
Mitch

Bench
DDV
Grimes
RJ
Taj (maybe)
IHart

:hubie: Everyone wants to talk about RJ but Josh Hart will make 18 Mil next year and he is putting up like 8 pts a game.
part of Murray's problem is that it seems clear that being a SG is not what's best for him. He's better off running point since the shooting numbers won't be respected enough to play him exclusively off the ball.

and RJ making what he makes can't justify a bench role.