“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Kolek was cold blooded hitting those back to back buckets to give us the win. I know Thibs will hesitate to play Kolek due to his defense but man he’s such a good young point guard.

I want to see him get some burn in the rotation. You know Thibs tho. With DDV • Deuce • Cam, he’s going to have to continue to ball. His court vision is nice

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kolek was cold blooded hitting those back to back buckets to give us the win. I know Thibs will hesitate to play Kolek due to his defense but man he’s such a good young point guard.
To be fair the system Thibs uses doesn’t ask much defense from the PG position. As long as he can lead the guy in front of him towards help defense he is good enough.

Brunson is more or less the same except he compensates by leading his man to help and then moving into the closest driving lane to get in position to take a charge.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
not exactly NYK related but Kobe off the 3 peat pulling up to the Rucker in uptowns gets me hype for the msg championship run coming up

x.com
I was a die hard Kobe/Lakers fan from 98 through 02, high school years. Became a Suns/Nuggets fan for like 2 years after that with Melo/Iverson, Nash/Amare then became a Knicks fan around the time, we had Jamal Crawford, Al Harrington, Nate Robinson, Zack Randolph, etc and traded for Melo, Stoudemire. Now I'm just a die hard Knicks fan. I remember when Langston Galloway and Landry Fields were our best players under Derek Fisher...🤮

Crazy how far we've come.

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:wow: That cac most definitely got a big dikk.

:francis: Also, that fakkit Bridges changed his number. He’s wearing 25 next season. Not 1.

Last edited: