“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to know what Leon says to these guys because he convinced Julius to take a 4/117 instead of waiting for 5/207 like his agent wanted and now convinced Brunson to take 4/156 instead of 5/263.

Leon needs to teach a course
He probably taking less to help keep his bros around in the future. A true friend :wow:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I need to know what Leon says to these guys because he convinced Julius to take a 4/117 instead of waiting for 5/207 like his agent wanted and now convinced Brunson to take 4/156 instead of 5/263.

Leon needs to teach a course
For Julius, it was probably some hard truths. You can either stay and build something in the city your family loves, or go to Detroit and be irrelevant.

Leon is basically family to Jalen so I’m sure the sell is well take care of you everywhere else. We’re gonna see Jalen in all types of goofy commercials and tv roles… watch.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
For Julius, it was probably some hard truths. You can either stay and build something in the city your family loves, or go to Detroit and be irrelevant.

Leon is basically family to Jalen so I’m sure the sell is well take care of you everywhere else. We’re gonna see Jalen in all types of goofy commercials and tv roles… watch.
I think Julius is down but I don't think he extends like this. It would be better for both sides if he shows he still has it this season and gets more than OG but not something stupid for a similarly long contract.

Bridges idk. I think he extends.