“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A KAT trade feels unlikely to me, because it would force Thibs to change his offensive and defensive systems that were built for this current roster for YEARS now. I understand that maybe with Mikal and OG, they might be willing to lean on wing-defense over rim protection...but I don't really see it. If they wanna play five-out, they better hope Jaren Jackson becomes available and Memphis LOVES Randle.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dude yes he was he was top 3 on the Knicks in value over replacement, box plus minus, and win shares. He had the second highest player efficiency rating on the team tied with Julius.

He went on a tear where he was arguably the best defensive center in the league.

This is a huge loss and he’s better than Mitch at everything except offensive rebounding and lobs.

Best defensive center in the league until he hard to guard Embiid and Turner in the playoffs.... I fukk with IHart but he might as well had signed with Bolivia the way he was getting mixed up In the playoffs

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Best defensive center in the league until he hard to guard Embiid and Turner in the playoffs.... I fukk with IHart but he might as well had signed with Bolivia the way he was getting mixed up I'm the playoffs

And he got paid his value. Y'all just have to accept that at this point...