“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Which top 5 team in the league have more confidence in the health of their starting lineup than the Knicks?

This is not a GOTCHA type question. I'm legit wondering.

For NY, OG Anonuby and Mitch Robinson are he real concerns based on history. I'm not including Randle or Brunson in that.

What are the concerns for the other teams?
My top five would be:
Boston - I'd give them an edge in health, despite KP and Horford's concerns. We've got Mitch in the same boat, but also OG has concerns and Randle's coming back from a very long layoff that ended in surgery.

OKC - Injuries aren't really their concern.

Denver - Around the same level of injury concern as us. Murray has had his issues and MPJ is always a worry.

Minne - I think they'd reasonably have more confidence than us, but KAT has had his issues, and Conley is bound to slow down sooner or later.

Philly - Between Embiid and PG, they're probably in the same boat that the Knicks are.

And I think Dallas deserves to be in the conversation too. But they're relying on Kyrie and Klay, who have plenty of concerns of their own.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which top 5 team in the league have more confidence in the health of their starting lineup than the Knicks?

This is not a GOTCHA type question. I'm legit wondering.

For NY, OG Anonuby and Mitch Robinson are he real concerns based on history. I'm not including Randle or Brunson in that.

What are the concerns for the other teams?
KP out for 6months, and Paul George and Embiid are penciled in to miss at least 30 between the two of them

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
15f34aaa14f997b22d5d01f4ef99d779.png

They said we couldn’t do these trades before….