Viewing Multiple things at once with Xbox One..

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Why u hatin tho, this is a great feature, shyt I know I play the game while football are on, I might grab a tv out another room and do both, but I wont need that now, all I need to do it line it up as a small screen at the bottom of the tv, and that share will be a hugh feature on ps4, same wit the capture feature on xbox, nikkaz act like they aint thousands of people recording games wit a capture card, this just made it way easier

nikkaz take this fanboy shyt to another level, ps nikkaz really be mad bout this xbox shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox One: Where batteries and picture-in-picture are considered features :dead:

k3u3i9.jpg

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Why u hatin tho, this is a great feature, shyt I know I play the game while football are on, I might grab a tv out another room and do both, but I wont need that now, all I need to do it line it up as a small screen at the bottom of the tv, and that share will be a hugh feature on ps4, same wit the capture feature on xbox, nikkaz act like they aint thousands of people recording games wit a capture card, this just made it way easier

nikkaz take this fanboy shyt to another level, ps nikkaz really be mad bout this xbox shyt
Why would I hate on a feature my tv can do? I can play the PS3 and watch the game already :laff:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:snoop:What's I don't get about this Chris Dorner dude is, he swears he's getting a Xboxone but shyts on it every chance he gets..:snoop:
Only getting it to play multiplats with my Xbot homies. I don't fukk with the console but playing with the homies is worth it :manny:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's all good homie but why go so hard to shyt on something you plan on spending money on regardless of the reason....maybe its me and my logic:manny:

It's all jokes nikka. I mean, the Xbox is the inferior console but this is all in good fun

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The way you bring up dedicated servers I'm beginning to think that's the only feature on Xbox one :heh:

& nikkas still gonna lag out of matches :heh:
Why cuz you say so? There is a reason people wont and usually don't lag out RIGHT NOW on xbl
Because it has a matchmaking system that is exclusive to the platform. It matches similar skilled, and similar connections. It wasn't 100% because what do you do with the Fatboi1 types out there on Cricket Wireless?
On Xbox One, all those dudes will be struggling together. If your connection is ass, Xbox is not your best option :manny:
Xbox One: Where batteries and picture-in-picture are considered features :dead:
Compared to sony ripping you off by forcing you to buy a new controller? Then yes it is. And you don't have picture in picture bruh. If you do, you have a tiny screen in a corner. Or you got split screen which makes both screens look like shyt.
What you have is a struggle solution :bryan: While we'll be in the 21st century doing our cosmic swaps
You'll be on your struggle screen faking like you xbox pimpin. Which is exactly what PS4 is all about :umad:
Xbox bringing back features from the 90s that got thrown in the bushes by the end of the 90s. :dead:
Sony got a PSN that got thrown in the bushes last october :uFURIOUS:
Why would I hate on a feature my tv can do? I can play the PS3 and watch the game already :laff:
Can your TV recognize you and bring up your favorites? Can you tell your PS3/4 to turn to Redskins vs Eagles even if you don't know the channel? Can you participate in polls while watching shows like say DANCING WITH THE STARS because that is what the Xbox One will allow. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be making threads crying about the features you really DONT have. Link? :popcorn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 u mad Microsoft marketing team got your dikk hard for glorified picture in picture :umad:
No, I'm not mad at all. You appear to be tho. We understand.
If I had no games to look forward to on a system that has literally NO FEATURES outside of a share button that doesn't work as smoothly as the xbox solution :laff:
Doesn't have dedicated servers
Is charging you for the service that they haven't touted as being updated, and no review site on the entire internet can tell you about it either 2months before its slated to launch

I know you keep trying to ignore this, and thats why :uFURIOUS:

So go ahead and tell me I'm mad because I have Snap which is not Pic-n-Pic, thats just what your crying about
Tell me I'm upset I have all the games and won the majority of the awards at all the shows
Tell me I'm upset about having Battlefield 4 running smooth while the PS4 version runs like shyt (wait til that lag hits and the gamers notice :whew: )

No matter what you whimper bruh, you can't trick me into thinking your joke of a system is somehow better.
Maybe in 2015 something will change? Well holla @ me in 2015 bytch nikka. Til then? :win: