Viewing Multiple things at once with Xbox One..

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Now that I think about it, it's kinda revolutionary. Being able to game and do other things? Incredible. :ohhh:

It's unlike anything we've ever seen before.

They're really pushing boundaries with that shyt brehs..

2li9546.jpg

:troll:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
So having picture in picture in a small ass corner of your screen is the same as being able to instantly snap between full screen / half and half gaming and TV with just a simple voice command? :lupe:

Picture in picture will instantly pop up a notification in a game that your favorite player just scored? :lupe:

Picture and picture will instantly overlay your fantasy teams stats in a game of madden to see how your vitual and real life players are doing that day? :lupe:

Picture and Picture lets you use apps and other non;tyv viewing features seamlessly in a gaming session without picking up a remote or having to change any inputs on your TV/ monitor? :lupe:

Tell me more

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So having picture in picture in a small ass corner of your screen is the same as being able to instantly snap between full screen / half and half gaming and TV with just a simple voice command? :lupe:

Picture in picture will instantly pop up a notification in a game that your favorite player just scored? :lupe:

Picture and picture will instantly overlay your fantasy teams stats in a game of madden to see how your vitual and real life players are doing that day? :lupe:

Picture and Picture lets you use apps and other non;tyv viewing features seamlessly in a gaming session without picking up a remote or having to change any inputs on your TV/ monitor? :lupe:

Tell me more

I can do half and half with my TV :umad: doggy?

& everything you said confirms what @Rekkapryde said, it's a glorified picture in picture. They do alerts on iPhone b & apple doesn't even list it as a feature :heh:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I can do half and half with my TV :umad: doggy?

& everything you said confirms what @Rekkapryde said, it's a glorified picture in picture. They do alerts on iPhone b & apple doesn't even list it as a feature :heh:

Good thing you live in some fantasy world where you think you can do any of that from your TV

because you sure as hell won't be doing it with your PS4 :umad:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Good thing you live in some fantasy world where you think you can do any of that from your TV

because you sure as hell won't be doing it with your PS4 :umad:
I definitely won't because even if it was a feature I wouldn't use it :heh:

Have fun getting doing shytty in madden because you wanted to check your fantasy players for whatever reason :dead:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Is this now a selling point for a "gaming" console brehs?
I think their explanation is that now that its on a gaming console, it's dope

They'll use it for a month when they get the box & then forget the features was even there

Sorta like the share button on ps4, but us ps4 nikkas don't act like that feature is groundbreaking

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is absolutely worthless to me. I'm scared for this ADD ass generation coming up. It's not even multi-tasking it's just being less effective at everything you do

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This shyt is absolutely worthless to me. I'm scared for this ADD ass generation coming up. It's not even multi-tasking it's just being less effective at everything you do
Microsoft was struggling for features to add so they're like "hey we could probably make these guys think this is cool, let's try it out"