View from INSIDE a tornado

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that wasnt even that bad their car didnt even budge witch tells me it was like an F1 that was winding down to begin with

im not afraid of tornadoes even if i was near a big one id go to a basement or a river bank ditch or if there were none of those around id tie my belt from my waste to the nearest tree or rail and tuck up in the fetal postion so i dont blow away. im almost 200 so id be heavy enough to way down if i kept a low profile

the idiots who die from tornadoes are the ones who try to out run them not the ones who tucker down

:no:

this has got to be the dumbest thing ive read on this site...congratulations.

the debris thats flying around at 150? thats what will kill you....please log off and never post again...

youre obviously young and very dumb....

your friends audi? :snooze:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
im glad i live in florida :whew: fukk a hurricane thats nuthin, im terrified of a tornado :lupe:

yamomzb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that wasnt even that bad their car didnt even budge witch tells me it was like an F1 that was winding down to begin with

im not afraid of tornadoes even if i was near a big one id go to a basement or a river bank ditch or if there were none of those around id tie my belt from my waste to the nearest tree or rail and tuck up in the fetal postion so i dont blow away. im almost 200 so id be heavy enough to way down if i kept a low profile

the idiots who die from tornadoes are the ones who try to out run them not the ones who tucker down

:russ:

Daps
1289323743.jpg

What they rode inside... :leon:

:ooh: