View from INSIDE a tornado

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
that wasnt even that bad their car didnt even budge witch tells me it was like an F1 that was winding down to begin with

im not afraid of tornadoes even if i was near a big one id go to a basement or a river bank ditch or if there were none of those around id tie my belt from my waste to the nearest tree or rail and tuck up in the fetal postion so i dont blow away. im almost 200 so id be heavy enough to way down if i kept a low profile

the idiots who die from tornadoes are the ones who try to out run them not the ones who tucker down

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that wasnt even that bad their car didnt even budge witch tells me it was like an F1 that was winding down to begin with

im not afraid of tornadoes even if i was near a big one id go to a basement or a river bank ditch or if there were none of those around id tie my belt from my waste to the nearest tree or rail and tuck up in the fetal postion so i dont blow away. im almost 200 so id be heavy enough to way down if i kept a low profile

the idiots who die from tornadoes are the ones who try to out run them not the ones who tucker down

u didnt read the article,

it was an f3 with winds around 150 mph,,,,
they are in a weighted down vehicle built for exactly what they just did,,,sit through a tornado

stop acting like u know shyt when u know just shyt

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
u didnt read the article,

it was an f3 with winds around 150 mph,,,,
they are in a weighted down vehicle built for exactly what they just did,,,sit through a tornado

stop acting like u know shyt when u know just shyt

i know how fast 150 mph winds are pal ive stick my hand and head out the window going 135 in my friends Audi a few years back so yeah i think i got room to talk and experience in high wind situations . if i had to walk in 150 mph winds i think i could of course it would be hard but if i learned forward like 45 degrees i could fight the wind.

wake me up and call me when they hit almost 300 then ill be scared.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability

:what: u think a belt gon save you from a tornado b?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:what: u think a belt gon save you from a tornado b?

yes i wear a leather belt with a stainless STEAL buckle that shyt is solid and make well and as long as i wrapped it at least twice on a strong structure and wrapped it onto my already big frame and sat real low with my head down it would work. it worked in the movie Twister and those idiots didnt even hunker down they used a belt and held onto a handrail. after seeing that know to law low like i was in a basement

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
yes i wear a leather belt with a stainless STEAL buckle that shyt is solid and make well and as long as i wrapped it at least twice on a strong structure and wrapped it onto my already big frame and sat real low with my head down it would work. it worked in the movie Twister and those idiots didnt even hunker down they used a belt and held onto a handrail. after seeing that know to law low like i was in a basement

:snoop:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
1289323743.jpg

What they rode inside... :leon:

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO

i know how fast 150 mph winds are pal ive stick my hand and head out the window going 135 in my friends Audi a few years back so yeah i think i got room to talk and experience in high wind situations . if i had to walk in 150 mph winds i think i could of course it would be hard but if i learned forward like 45 degrees i could fight the wind.

wake me up and call me when they hit almost 300 then ill be scared.

:deadrose: