Video: Zion does a 360 windmill dunk @ the end of the game and had the Suns FURIOUS

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Shouldn’t Chris be more worried about Ye

Fi8arDhXgAAf9gv.jpg:large

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
We're here to see the best players like Zion ball out....let 'em get theirs til the end of the game. Especially if it's a home game. No one wants to see their team mindlessly dribble the clock down.

It's because of these bullshyt "unwritten rules" why we always see players getting benched in the 4th quarter when they're going for 60+ points. :francis:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're here to see the best players like Zion ball out....let 'em get theirs til the end of the game. Especially if it's a home game. No one wants to see their team mindlessly dribble the clock down.

It's because of these bullshyt "unwritten rules" why we always see players getting benched in the 4th quarter when they're going for 60+ points. :francis:
I never understood that shyt. Kobe is remembered for his 81 more than most of his championships. Wilt is defined by his 100 point game etc etc If I got 50 or 60 going into the fourth, I'm going for 70 or 80, fukk the coach. Those type of games create a legacy for a player.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood that shyt. Kobe is remembered for his 81 more than most of his championships. Wilt is defined by his 100 point game etc etc If I got 50 or 60 going into the fourth, I'm going for 70 or 80, fukk the coach. Those type of games create a legacy for a player.
It depends what the score is. If you already up by 40 then it's pointless to keep playing. Keep your star player out there because you trying to chase stats and you end up getting your player hurt then you gone be in the unemployment line

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends what the score is. If you already up by 40 then it's pointless to keep playing. Keep your star player out there because you trying to chase stats and you end up getting your player hurt then you gone be in the unemployment line
Yeah, I get that, but if it's within 20, I'm playing. An 80 point game probably get me 20 million more on my next Nike contract, #1 trending on twitter, and sells a ton tickets for upcoming games.