Video shows open-air prostitution in yet another NYC neighborhood as hookers stroll in broad daylight

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Ahhh that old NY is making a comeback. Sign of the times

Roosevelt is just fukkin wild bro...I was once out there one morning and saw a chick with her bare breast all out, just walking about. And she was not some decrepit looking crackhead. On every corner you'll find an Asian girl in knee high boots standing in front some hole in the wall. Every corner. What amazes me is they still dress up in heels and stocking and shyt to walk the streets, like its still the 70s over there. I'm surprised their ain't Cadillac low riders and nikkas in purple suits still in Queens too.

It's also one of the few areas I know of where you can find (illegal) after hours clubs and parties past 4am, secretly letting people in. And it's usually some place not meant to be a bar or club, posing a complete and total fire hazard. nikkas shut off the music and look out for cops.

Roosevelt truly Is a little slice of that gritty old school NY life.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, those broads in ENY look busted and washed lmao. At least some of the ones on Roosevelt look decent.:huhldup: