Video: Rick Ross trolls 50 Cent after his ex, Cuban Link, left the club with Travis Scott

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never claimed her? He was living with her lol

That’s cap lmao

He did neither of those things with that tatted up holly but didn’t stop him threatening asap rocky :camby:
Show me where he claimed her champ…I never saw/heard him say that’s his shorty and I follow his IG. I’ve seen her with him madd times…I’m talking about publicly saying this is my girl. Never seen it…I could be wrong. Never seen him claim any chick except Vivica and Chelsea Handler lol, and that’s cause he had no choice, they’re famous.

And still, ain’t no lasting emotions there, no babies, no ring, etc… If you just don’t like 50 tho then 🫡, lol, I ain’t tryna take away the shame if you feel it’s warranted and Ross sent a valid shot..🤷🏽‍♂️

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even game at the time was telling Ross to call him for help. 50 is the biggest selling artist to ever wear an mmg chain. Ross couldn't get that chain back. Could he?
Ross survived tho brudda…he not only survived the onslaught but he used the spotlight to propel himself because his music was good. He didn’t really defeat 50…it wasn’t a fight like that…it was just he didn’t get knocked out and lasted all 12 rounds…to some that’s a win, considering who 50 is/was.

He has a career long stain on his resume thanks to 50 that I’m sure he hates…but he still capitalized off the attention nonetheless, he played it as best he could. Boy is law enforcement but gotta 🫡 him…and he gets busy on the mic when he wants to, imo, pause, Ross is nice

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross survived tho brudda…he not only survived the onslaught but he used the spotlight to propel himself because his music was good. He didn’t really defeat 50…it wasn’t a fight like that…it was just he didn’t get knocked out…to some that’s a win, considering who 50 is/was.

He has a career long stain on his resume thanks to 50 that I’m sure he hates…but he still capitalized off the attention nonetheless, he played it as best he could. Boy is law enforcement but gotta 🫡 him…and Ross gets busy on the mic imo, pause

Was around the time hip hop fans stopped caring for authenticity too. They were going from 50, Nas, Hov types towards nikkas like Kanye, Drake, Wayne, Ross etc.

Imagine a video leaking of dmx being upset about a tuna sandwich or a pic of 50 came out kissing a man he calls daddy on the lips. Olivia's career got fukked coz game kept calling her a man. shyt done changed.