Video of women seeing their pu$$y for the first time *SFW*

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yea right nikka. You post in the same threads I post in. You still playing chess and not checkers ?

The self importance, if I knew you were still around I would've had my annual "Son @skeetsinternal" invitational. You know I have no problem coming in your threads and shytting on you :sas1: I know you're back, so expect business as usual :sas2:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I feel that big tho
UmopDNE_zpsgyyushoh.png
:charmander: ur not I promise, if its dat much of a concern then go to the gym and work out, then you'll have nice abs like me.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
this shyt is so dumb. Take a mirror set it on the floor and squat over it. Or grab a mirror, lay down and open your legs.

You're dumb as shyt if you are a grown ass woman who has never seen your vagina. Being raped is no excuse either.

If you got hit in the face does that mean you arent suppose to look in the mirror?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
More censorship :dead:

Scathing reply, shouldn't you be formulating your next "Do women like penis in their vaginas?" thread.
nikka all you do is post comments. That's a good title tho, you might be able to give some valuable input about feeling a dikk in your vagina

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nikka all you do is post comments. That's a good title tho, you might be able to give some valuable input about feeling a dikk in your vagina

All I do is post comments, I mean this is a message board what is my alternative? That's like saying all a singer does is sing, you a dumb nikka for real :confusedk9:

Oh, look you even tried to remix what I said about you. You a sexual deviant that does nothing but post about the same shyt over and over again, it's why the homie @MAKAVELI25 pointed it out. You probably a sex offender which would explain all the weird threads about the same shyt over and over again.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
All I do is post comments, I mean this is a message board what is my alternative? That's like saying all a singer does is sing, you a dumb nikka for real :confusedk9:

Oh, look you even tried to remix what I said about you. You a sexual deviant that does nothing but post about the same shyt over and over again, it's why the homie @MAKAVELI25 pointed it out. You probably a sex offender which would explain all the weird threads about the same shyt over and over again.
I know a thing or two about women and p*ssy. :manny: You share your knowledge on the geeky shyt you know. SO why don't you STFU and learn something little nikka and sit your bytch ass out my thread fukk boy