Video of the Trump Supporter Shot by Police (Graphic)

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
regardless of what this woman viewpoint is, this is just low.

Enabling, rationalizing, and trying to find solidarity with these psychos is how we got here.

You motherfukkers wont learn until they blow up a section of the DC highway to try and kill nancy pelosi/biden/AOC whoever thr fukk else. Thats where we are headed if this shyt isnt met with swift and brutal resistance.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
You could see the regret in that cacattes eyes as she ate that bullet and slowly died within 2 mins.

Cac in the blue sweater that was next to her said she muttered “I’m okay, it’s cool” when she hit the ground. Mere seconds before the shock set in that she was a wrap :wow:.

fukk these people I have no sympathy for them.

:blessed:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
She hit the Tom Segura Challenge :lolbron:

bPH1qOm.png

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You could see the regret in that cacattes eyes as she ate that bullet and slowly died within 2 mins.

Cac in the blue sweater that was next to her said she muttered “I’m okay, it’s cool” when she hit the ground. Mere seconds before the shock set in that she was a wrap :wow:.

fukk these people I have no sympathy for them.

:blessed:

Stupid bytch could’ve flown to DR for a fake booty or Colombia for some new teeth but wasted her flyer miles going to cold ass DC for coup that looked like it was sponsored by ACME and knockoff Heisenberg meth.

Be a “patriot” but commit treason for a draft dodger who was watching the shyt unfold on TV while eating his Big Mac, brehettes

GettyImages_1082818592.jpg