Video of the Trump Supporter Shot by Police (Graphic)

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
MAGA Cacs :hhh:

Be a 14-year air force veteran breaking into a federal building and not think they weren't gonna pop your ass on first sight.

These are the ones who go around proclaiming to be True Americans and Patriots but then turn around and pull some Josey Wales criminal mischief out they ass acting like what they are doing is for a purpose.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Ingredients?:takedat:
I just but ground turkey, green onions and bell pepper to chop up in the meat, a spicy taco seasoning packet, some corn tortillas and lemons to squeeze on the completed meal. It’s like making regular tacos, just with turkey instead of beef. Have you seriously never had ground turkey tacos before breh? Are you from America?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
She is the one white person to face accountability for her actions today.

She got clapped for attempting to enter the Senate Chamber after being repeatedly warned not to.

@Wildin provided the re-up

I honestly didn’t think I’d bust out laughing at this shyt. The “POW” sounded like it was an old six shooter, the way she just fell back like a loaf of bread and how those other magas were like “oh SHEIT :damn:

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Last edited:

It's_Nade

All Star
Daps
full
Best reply

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I just but ground turkey, green onions and bell pepper to chop up in the meat, a spicy taco seasoning packet, some corn tortillas and lemons to squeeze on the completed meal. It’s like making regular tacos, just with turkey instead of beef. Have you seriously never had ground turkey tacos before breh? Are you from America?
Lol dead ass never had turkey taco lol

live in a America but I’m Jamaican