Video of the Trump Supporter Shot by Police (Graphic)

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
I feel nothing.

I understand why cacs lie about history in school, because if they told the uncensored truth - many black children wouldn't even look at cacs as fellow humans.

I spent a lot of time independently studying history over the last couple years and it makes your heart cold & your soul dark when you read about the atrocities and the acts of war against our people, in detail.

It's to the point where I don't even feel any emotion when a non-black person dies.... Man, woman, or child.

Its fukked up... But I understand why they teach a fabricated version of history.... Its in everyones best interest in order to maintain peace in society
:stopitslime: No it is not in everyone's best interests. The establishments maybe, but by teaching true history you learn to right the wrongs of the past and to not make the same mistakes.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Walter Scott, an military veteran, was pulled over by a pig for a broken brake light. After being interrogated for several minutes, with the officer utilizing his taser to physically assault him, Scott became fearful and took off running. The cop SHOT scott five times in the back. As Scott lay dying, the officer retrieved his taser and planted it near Scott’s now lifeless body. The officer later claimed that during the scuffle, Scott had taken his taser and used it to fight him, and that the officer was “scared for his life”.

Never forget

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh at these "Proud Boy" cowards sending a woman in first:martin:

Equal rights....equal lead to your wind pipe...:yeshrug:

No sympathy for them proud boys and girls or them maga clowns....:yeshrug:

When old girl got hit I was like spill on alse 3 call the ambulance.

LazyDemandingJaguarundi-small.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walter Scott, an military veteran, was pulled over by a pig for a broken brake light. After being interrogated for several minutes, with the officer utilizing his taser to physically assault him, Scott became fearful and took off running. The cop SHOT scott five times in the back. As Scott lay dying, the officer retrieved his taser and planted it near Scott’s now lifeless body. The officer later claimed that during the scuffle, Scott had taken his taser and used it to fight him, and that the officer was “scared for his life”.

Never forget

Thank you so much brotha for putting in work in this thread naming all the unarmed brothas and sistas killed by these animals. God bless you brotha and as you said NEVER FORGET!!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s amazing to see white people on Twitter calling her “this poor girl” shot by police, yet she trespassed in a federal building with a bunch of armed people.

But let an unarmed black man get shot by police, and it’s “he should have listened”.

:mjpls:

Even the news is trying to make her a saint by having her husband try to make her out to be a sympathetic figure by saying she was unarmed :mjpls: