Daps
Gotta be something to go through. Hopefully it was quick for all the dead

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to be like that a long time ago, but then I was like, that's bad karma. If you keep visualizing something bad gonna happen, then it will.

Flying is different because you literally can't control what happens. At least with driving, you have some form of control. Just have to be aware of your surroundings.

Arent you from new jersey? Your life doesnt flash before your eyes driving in jersey?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

As I get older in life I tend not to get upset at stuff and look at it like a blessing. Oh I'm running late maybe if I was on time i'd have been in a crash, oh I didn't get the job maybe I would have got it and the company closes in a month.

I remember reading this year ago about mariano rivera
The victory parade that would have taken the Yankees up New York City's Canyon of Heroes for the fifth time in six years was canceled, so Enrique Wilson, the team's utility infielder, decided to change his flight home. He was supposed to return to the Dominican Republic on Nov. 12, eight days after the end of the World Series, but moved up his departure a few days. He was at home when he heard that American Airlines Flight 587 - the plane he was supposed to be on - had crashed in Belle Harbor, a neighborhood in Queens. Two hundred and sixty-five people were killed in an accident that shook a city still reeling from the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
When Wilson saw Mariano Rivera in spring training the next year, the reliever expressed great relief that Wilson was still alive. If Rivera had held the lead against Arizona, Wilson would likely have been on Flight 587. "I am glad we lost the World Series," Rivera told Wilson, "because it means that I still have a friend."

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Arent you from new jersey? Your life doesnt flash before your eyes driving in jersey?

Not from Jersey, but I’ve been living here long enough to claim it.

And NJ has the highest auto insurance rates for a reason :snoop:

But I’ve been used to driving here. You just have to be aware of your surroundings :manny: If you drive here long enough, you’re going to get into at least one accident. I’ve been rear ended at stoplights, backed into in parking lots, I’ve hit people in traffic. Totaled a car coming off the parkway because it was raining and guy in front of me stopped because he was scared to merge so it took out a guard rail trying to avoid hitting him.

I hate driving here actually

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not from Jersey, but I’ve been living here long enough to claim it.

And NJ has the highest auto insurance rates for a reason :snoop:

But I’ve been used to driving here. You just have to be aware of your surroundings :manny: If you drive here long enough, you’re going to get into at least one accident. I’ve been rear ended at stoplights, backed into in parking lots, I’ve hit people in traffic. Totaled a car coming off the parkway because it was raining and guy in front of me stopped because he was scared to merge so it took out a guard rail trying to avoid hitting him.

I hate driving here actually

Im saying. Youre safer flying than driving in Jersey :yeshrug: