Video of passanger plane in Brazil crashing

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I can't imagine being a passenger in that situation. The sheer horror anyone in that plane felt in those final 30 seconds is unfathomable. I remember reading Aaliyah's autopsy report and how they concluded she suffered cardiac arrest and likely would have died from the terror & shock even had she survived the initial impact. You never hop in a car or board an airplane thinking you are about to experience the final moments of your life.

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I can't imagine being a passenger in that situation. The sheer terror anyone in that plane felt in those final 30 seconds is unfathomable. You never hop in a car or board an airplane thinking you are about to experience the final moments of your life.
Find the closest bytch to you and try to fukk her before y’all crash

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wonder what made it lose power and fall like that. Gotta be some scary stuff to be on that
Looked more like a stall out, which is worse than a power failure....

you can still glide a bit without power, if you stall out you are basically fukked most of the time. But thats with smaller planes, this should NOT happen with a plane of that size. I've never seen something like that before