Video of Lauren Boebert being kicked out of 'Beetlejuice' in Denver for reportedly vaping, singing and causing a disturbance. UPDATE: Lewd conduct!!

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
This is deadass like a GTA event that you'd see on Weazel News or see an article about online.

Why do people vote Republican again? If just not for the fact that they spit in their voting base's face repeatedly, but they downright have them kats looking bad.

Being an openly pro-republican voter is enough to make most Americans give you a side eye at this point.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No they don't. A Representative is a reflection of their constituents. Those dumbasses are getting exactly what they voted for.

What half of them voted for. She barely won, just 163,839 votes to 163,293 votes.

Adam Frisch has to be considered a slight favorite for 2024 at this point.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
F6-BJRe0-WAAAwz-Jf.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Only America could put a literal hooker in a position of power :laff:

The only thing they care about is racism and white supremacy.

Trump made them feel like they can just be honest and go for it. "It" being putting the rudest, most unapologetic people in power so they can push the racist agenda.

That's the thing with stupidity and laziness. It will never work. You wanna build a house but you have no blueprint. Just give everyone a saw and a hammer and just start piling beams on top of each other randomly. Will never ever work.

Hope this MAGA madness falls apart sooner than later. They have done so much damage. But it's crystal clear these people CANNOT do the job of running things.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hope people start to realize EVERYTHING is all about getting money. It’s all a grift.

The guy she is with is a democrat who owns a bar that hosts drag shows. Boebert’s whole schtick is hard right family values and constantly rails against drag shows in particular. Yet here she is with that guy fondling each other in front of kids.

These folks are just finding some lane to get them paid and then running through it as hard as they can.

Growing up with these country white girls I’ve seen it over and over again. When the women leave the house they following the mindset of whoever laying dikk and paying bills. Same white girl, she with a liberal guy she pro choice, pro social safety net, etc….. Let her get with a conservative and she pro gun, my rights, etc……. Craziest shyt I ever saw, Mexican girl I grew up with, was cool with all of us. Her mom is the literal definition of a wetback, didn’t even speak English. This girl went and married a gun toting white guy and she all over Facebook talking crazy right wing shyt, anti immigration, etc…. She got pissed at me because I had enough of it and called her out on her non English speaking mom and she had the nerve to tell me that her personal business needs to stay private. :dahell: I know for a fact if that white guy left the picture I could go over there and have that p*ssy for lunch with a side of elotes at any time I want.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This MAGA cac bytch jerking a man off in a crowded theater. Probably singing along to "Day-O" as she does it. Throw her under the jail :scust:
That is exactly what that trashy slut was doing. She was giving a dude a hand job in the middle of a crowded theater while viewing Beetlejuice the musical and all that a normal person can do is ask how and why would Beetlejuice be made into a musical? :wtf: