VIDEO OF BLUE LIVES MATTERS AND MAGA BEATING COP TO DEATH

concise

Veteran
Daps
And there was this fool in another thread wondering if they would have really touched any Senators/House Reps if they made it while the session was happening.

I just wanna know if we have legitimate reason to believe they would have just walked into the chamber and started bustin on senators:patrice:

some of yall act like this is a video game

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Remember: Blue Lives Matter

You can see that they also steal his helmet, pass it down the steps and someone puts it on as souvenir. You can assume he was hit after that and killed.

Remember: Blue Lives Matter

You can see that they also steal his helmet, pass it down the steps and someone puts it on as souvenir. You can assume he was hit after that and killed.

Animals

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yo that was wild

during this pandemic I’ve had to work with police officers (I won’t say which agency)

and I know of one that was planning to go to the protest in dc

he ultimately didn’t go because he got sick right before

yo it’s crazy that a lot of people with guns and badges follow the same ideologies as the people in this video

that’s scary

I guarantee you there’s off duty cops in that video

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
1610309059555.jpg

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:patrice::patrice::patrice:...did he give savage rioters directions to certain rep's offices, or did he commit that out of sheer heartbreak after finding out his blue life didn't really mean s**t?
The suicide points to a conspiracy and this cop not wanting to pay for his actions when others rolled on him.

That blue line of silence only exists when they kill innocent Black people. When a white cop got killed , their plans had spiralled out of control.
At least now the living "soon to be" ex cops can point to him as the ringleader.