Video: Nipsey Hussle Gets Asked 30 Questions By Lauren London | GQ

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
I swear if it ends up being that reporter dude in that smiley that shot him I'm never logging onto the internet again

Twilight zone ass shyt

:picard:

You're the same dude who was banned for making weirdo pedophile jokes so it's not wonder you'd post some offensive shyt like this. Mods gotta do a much better job of keeping you weirdos banned.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
If ur offended by that post you probably also bleed every month

Eat a dikk

fukk your family bro including that that trash whore that birthed you, you dirty little disrespectful fakkit

I'd stomped your brains in in front of your loved ones if you said that silly shyt in person. The man just died and you're in here posting silly like that? When did this site get infested with weirdos like you?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
fukk your family bro including that that trash whore that birthed you, you dirty little disrespectful fakkit

I'd stomped your brains in in front of your loved ones if you said that silly shyt in person. The man just died and you're in here posting silly like that? When did this site get infested with weirdos like you?
It's always one sensitive nikka making something out of literally nothing. Searching for sum shyt to be offended by

We're all torn over Nips passing but u the only one here being a little hoe about it right now.

Male version of a white woman

Go press the report button and get the typing u hoe azz crying azz nikka.

Y'all sensitive hoes got the lil homie @adgv85 editing his post from ages ago over y'all hissy fits.

Nikka unedit that shyt and put that shyt back up my dude. Don't let em scare u over sum old shyt we all thought was funny at the time

Fuk these sensitive hoe azz nikkas breh

:camby:

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
one min you making jokes, the next...:mjcry:. rip.
Don’t kick yourself over it. It’s not like you knowingly made it in bad taste, man. It was a funny post made before he was killed, y’know? :manny:

Question #31: Why you still ducking me nikka?

Don't make me expose you to them folks that don't know you

God bless tho.
That smiley :dead: I wonder if dude commented or tweeted on Nipsey’s murder or said RIP? What’s his name?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This was dope and you could tell they made a dope couple that really had love for each other. I feel sorry for her, their kids and the family.

On another note, Lauren London has a 718 area code :mjlol:why? did she use to hang in Brooklyn?