Video: MKBHD - 2019 iPhone X Models

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
To keep it a stack, I got the 7plus and I can really go another couple years with this shyt. I’ve never kept a phone this long. ESP when I was with Android I was switchingnup phones every 6 months lol. But this shyt still solid as fukk :wow: if I ain’t wowed by the big X or the other joint, ima rock out with this. shyt performs like the day I got it.

I'm still on the 6s+ and the only thing I'm really wanting to upgrade for is the dual cameras, otherwise it's still a great phone that more than fulfills all my needs.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still on the 6s+ and the only thing I'm really wanting to upgrade for is the dual cameras, otherwise it's still a great phone that more than fulfills all my needs.
Yeah I had the 6 then 6s and the size of the 7plus and the camera is why I upgraded. The 6 was my first iPhone :wow: (I had others in the past but always went back to Android after a few days)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I had the 6 then 6s and the size of the 7plus and the camera is why I upgraded. The 6 was my first iPhone :wow: (I had others in the past but always went back to Android after a few days)

Yup, the 6 I got was my introduction to the Iphone as well. Don't plan on switching to a different OS anytime soon

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah Imma have to pass. Had the 7 and sold it and got this X. First off this X is heavy as hell so I couldn’t imagine how heavy a plus sized one would be but I paid full price for this at the Apple store. Like Floss said the price is too got damn high. Apple priced me out of the iPhone market.
Aren't you grabbing the note 9? That isn't too high? :gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aren't you grabbing the note 9? That isn't too high? :gucci:
It is. I still have yet to pre-order the new Note. This price war for who can push the price of these flagship phones to the highest level is getting out of hand though.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It is. I still have yet to pre-order the new Note. This price war for who can push the price of these flagship phones to the highest level is getting out of hand though.
Yeah the prices are absurd, but it's strange to say the iPhone is "too high" while you are planning to order a Note 9.

All things being equal I would probably rather spend that kind of cash on an iPhone due to its guaranteed OS updates for the forseeable future. Even the iPhone 5S is getting iOS 12 which is crazy.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah the prices are absurd, but it's strange to say the iPhone is "too high" while you are planning to order a Note 9.

All things being equal I would probably rather spend that kind of cash on an iPhone due to its guaranteed OS updates for the forseeable future. Even the iPhone 5S is getting iOS 12 which is crazy.
why didnt you answer how much your cell phone bill is?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Except they have 400 and 500 dollar off deals for the Note 9...the Iphone X was str8 robbery. Pay more for fast charging? What kind of gay shyt is that?:laugh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's much lower. You are just bad at shopping and have this idea that things were better back then.

Even if I were to buy a $1,000 iPhone I would still be 33% ahead after 2 years compared to what my old bill was. This is not including the $200 down that was generally required for flagships and all the other BS ass fees and taxes on top of it.

No I am not itemizing it for you since you are so "smart" and think you have it figured out.

Learn how to shop dumbass. This isn't rocket science.
paid 600 for my s9+, pay 55 a month for unlimited talk, text, n web. can cancel anytime:cigarnas1: