Video: MKBHD - 2019 iPhone X Models

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Getting the updated X. I just hope they don’t gimp the regular X for the plus X.

Google got that shyt right with the Pixel 2/XL

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the iPhone x 2 months ago I'm good for at least 3 yrs
To keep it a stack, I got the 7plus and I can really go another couple years with this shyt. I’ve never kept a phone this long. ESP when I was with Android I was switchingnup phones every 6 months lol. But this shyt still solid as fukk :wow: if I ain’t wowed by the big X or the other joint, ima rock out with this. shyt performs like the day I got it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
shout out to the idiots like @liquido or whatever his name is now that swore to us that standardizing phone prices were a bad thing -- it was a reason AT&T, Verizon, etc had 0 push back when eliminating the process

now we pay the same monthly price and now the full price of the phone :mjlol:

fukking idiots cost consumers billions of dollars :mjlol:

$1000-1500+ for a fukking phone :mjlol:

cant do shyt but laugh now because the minor vocal few (mainly sprint and t-mobile customers who are generally bad at making good financial decisions) fukked it up for the majority :mjlol:

go from paying $199-399 for a phone to $1000-1500 the phone brehs

swear to the public that monthly cell phone bills would go down if they didnt lock us into 2 year contracts brehs

then wonder why these companies gave 0 backlash/argument for getting rid of contracts knowing that you would still have to pay a monthly bill with or without a contract brehs

bu bu bu but tmobile no contracts brehs, even though they only shared like 5%? 10%? of the market brehs :mjlol:

Verizon and AT&T CEO's were probably doing back flips in their office when they were reading the very small but vocal consumers telling companies to do with away with contracts :mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
shout out to the idiots like @liquido or whatever his name is now that swore to us that standardizing phone prices were a bad thing -- it was a reason AT&T, Verizon, etc had 0 push back when eliminating the process

now we pay the same monthly price and now the full price of the phone :mjlol:

fukking idiots cost consumers billions of dollars :mjlol:

$1000-1500+ for a fukking phone :mjlol:

cant do shyt but laugh now because the minor vocal few (mainly sprint and t-mobile customers who are generally bad at making good financial decisions) fukked it up for the majority :mjlol:

go from paying $199-399 for a phone to $1000-1500 the phone brehs

swear to the public that monthly cell phone bills would go down if they didnt lock us into 2 year contracts brehs

then wonder why these companies gave 0 backlash/argument for getting rid of contracts knowing that you would still have to pay a monthly bill with or without a contract brehs

bu bu bu but tmobile no contracts brehs, even though they only shared like 5%? 10%? of the market brehs :mjlol:

Verizon and AT&T CEO's were probably doing back flips in their office when they were reading the very small but vocal consumers telling companies to do with away with contracts :mjlol:
My phone bill is lower than it has ever been

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you are lying but its ok

even if it was $10 lower a month it would never amount to the $1000 difference
It's much lower. You are just bad at shopping and have this idea that things were better back then.

Even if I were to buy a $1,000 iPhone I would still be 33% ahead after 2 years compared to what my old bill was. This is not including the $200 down that was generally required for flagships and all the other BS ass fees and taxes on top of it.

No I am not itemizing it for you since you are so "smart" and think you have it figured out.

Learn how to shop dumbass. This isn't rocket science.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's much lower. You are just bad at shopping and have this idea that things were better back then.

Even if I were to buy a $1,000 iPhone I would still be 33% ahead after 2 years compared to what my old bill was. This is not including the $200 down that was generally required for flagships and all the other BS ass fees and taxes on top of it.

No I am not itemizing it for you since you are so "smart" and think you have it figured out.

Learn how to shop dumbass. This isn't rocket science.
How much is your bill now humor me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah Imma have to pass. Had the 7 and sold it and got this X. First off this X is heavy as hell so I couldn’t imagine how heavy a plus sized one would be but I paid full price for this at the Apple store. Like Floss said the price is too got damn high. Apple priced me out of the iPhone market.