Video: Lil Wayne Drink Champs Interview

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I think they're still editing the video. Guess I got lucky since i'm still able to watch it :smugfavre:

Almost eerie how a lot of podcasts either mentioned the Lakers or Kobe days before his death.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Lil Wayne doesn't even remember the Pusha T song:mjlol:

All that controversy for no reason :dead:
Is it just me or does it feel like Wayne completely survived and outlasted the Pusha T beef.

Other guy has to mention it in every interview, still throw shots and it's a stain on his legacy. Wayne despite making a garbage ass track in "ghoulish" and being ethered bad on the "what they mad for" verse....that shyt flew relatively under the radar. Everything from the Young Thug tension, to Kodak Black, to Birdman seems to be a bigger deal when it comes to Wayne.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Is it just me or does it feel like Wayne completely survived and outlasted the Pusha T beef.

Other guy has to mention it in every interview, still throw shots and it's a stain on his legacy. Wayne despite making a garbage ass track in "ghoulish" and being ethered bad on the "what they mad for" verse....that shyt flew relatively under the radar. Everything from the Young Thug tension, to Kodak Black, to Birdman seems to be a bigger deal when it comes to Wayne.

Wayne legit doesn't care.
He only cares about the music.

And he makes better damn Pusha T so he will always be more remembered and praised lol

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Saudia Arabian "excellency" got Wayne a Franck Muller and Lambo truck for the free :whoo:

The perks of being a rap star :whew: