[VIDEO] Krayzie Bone-Cashin Out Remix (dope)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
how would i know this is a freestyle?

also. it ISN'T really a freestyle. i hate when people say that about written, studio recorded tracks.

cause it SAYS it in the damn title of the vid..also..they called it a freestyle cause it was done over an industry beat...that's why..kinda like when G Unit was remaking songs on their mixtapes...fukk is he supposed to say?..it's all originally his?..would remix be a better word for u?..

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
its a fukkin freestyle to an industry beat nikka...damn..u always on some NEGATIVE shyt...only one in the thread thus far...he killed that shyt..and it sounds better than the original...

why you always quoting me man? this is not a freestyle. and the beat is trash. you gonna ignore all the praise i give artists on here and just continue to bellyache when i critique your beloved Bone & Nas?

grow up.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
you should know its a freestyle because the beat is to a current song that is a pretty big hit right now.

and dude looks like saigon. 1st time i saw the video, i said "wow. saigon done sold out". true story.

i dont like the idea of this stuff being referred to as freestyles either, but its been referred to as such for like 12-15 or so years now. what do you want from me?:yeshrug:

i simply clicked the link. heard a trash beat, listened to like half of the verse and hit stop. didnt read anything. i also avoid the radio at all costs so i'm not privy to all the new, corny shyt like this beat.

so, who is this beat's original author? saigon's brother has a hit?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^krayzie and gibbs already linked up.

i simply clicked the link. heard a trash beat, listened to like half of the verse and hit stop. didnt read anything. i also avoid the radio at all costs so i'm not privy to all the new, corny shyt like this beat.

so, who is this beat's original author? saigon's brother has a hit?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9mfuifkZgc"]Ca$h Out - Cashin' Out - YouTube[/ame]

i also thought saigon was smokin that chit when i saw this.

song aint bad tho.:ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
why you always quoting me man? this is not a freestyle. and the beat is trash. you gonna ignore all the praise i give artists on here and just continue to bellyache when i critique your beloved Bone & Nas?

grow up.

Cause u always do the shyt fam..like u came in here and criticized the one thing Krayzie DIDN'T have anything to do with..u come in threads that feature artists u don't like just to hate fam...and I'm not the only one who notices that. And I do agree with some of ur opinions on stuff..but sometimes ya shyt is just unnecessary...u was the first and only negative comment in the whole thread..

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Cause u always do the shyt fam..like u came in here and criticized the one thing Krayzie DIDN'T have anything to do with..u come in threads that feature artists u don't like just to hate fam...and I'm not the only one who notices that. And I do agree with some of ur opinions on stuff..but sometimes ya shyt is just unnecessary...u was the first and only negative comment in the whole thread..

i like Krayzie. i like Nas. plus, Wacky has the coli in a Bone frenzy so i thought i'd see if the new stuff checks out.

this beat is good? seriously? all bullshyt aside. beat sucks. Krayzie sounds sharp but that's expected.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
i like Krayzie. i like Nas. plus, Wacky has the coli in a Bone frenzy so i thought i'd see if the new stuff checks out.

this beat is good? seriously? all bullshyt aside. beat sucks. Krayzie sounds sharp but that's expected.

I don't like the original song...krayzie saved it...honestly..so I respect what u sayin...beat is OK..its just refreshing to hear new crack from Krayzie...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:russ: Krayzie.

I feel like I'm in fifth grade again.

:wow:

Is he coming out with a new album? :ohhh:
Sometime next year according to him, but he's is also in the studio with Bone, and also doing a duo album with Bizzy confirmed by both members, so who knows when tha'll drop

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Kray that dude though, LEGEND, plays this before I go home in go in:win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
yes in the mood for bud is a dope track been listening to it since it dropped

Maybe one day krayzie and the rest of bone will get their proper respect

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
am i the only one that thinks cash out's version is okay?