5Q1BPq.gif
p8X43X.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You nikkaz have zero game if you believe that.

Never met a chick in my life I couldn't fukk, if I wanted.:yeshrug:
It’s not about not having game or not it’s about this broad pandering to the white male nerd community which portrays an image of not even mentioning any black men at all despite having black blood. Women pick men and if she ain’t feeling you becsuze of your race then there’s nothing else to discuss. She might bring you over for a late night fukk and kick you out but you think a brother is going to be tag teaming on her live streams after building a persona of having a staunch nonikka policy?? :childplease:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not about not having game or not it’s about this broad pandering to the white male nerd community which portrays an image of not even mentioning any black men at all despite having black blood. Women pick men and if she ain’t feeling you becsuze of your race then there’s nothing else to discuss. She might bring you over for a late night fukk and kick you out but you think a brother is going to be tag teaming on her live streams after building a persona of having a staunch nonikka policy?? :childplease:

Wasn't her ex Black?

Anyway, she LOVED Etika, the Black streamer who passed away the other month. There were rumors that they were dating at one point and she was devastated when he died.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wasn't her ex Black?

Anyway, she LOVED Etika, the Black streamer who passed away the other month. There were rumors that they were dating at one point and she was devastated when he died.
Idk I dont fukk with this broad at all. Im just going by what other coli dudes are saying. But as I said before its funny that for a black dude he has to be the top 1 percent of black men in terms of name and passion in the same field she in but a white dude could be just any old white boy gamer, watch.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Punkass response :scust:

No nikka, the "punkass response" is putting one bytch's p*ssy on a pedestal to the point that you give a fukk about what she thinks. :pachaha:

Wasn't her ex Black?

Save your breath man.

I'm convinced most of these nikkaz are ugly or obese or pencil necks or some combination of those things and they blame their lack of p*ssy rate on bytches not fukking Black dudes.

Literally EVERY other race of man tries to keep their wives/girls away from Black men because they know they'd all fukk us, but magically these nikkaz are the only ones who keep finding bytches who don't fukk Black men:heh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
She looks like one of my exes if she went to the gym everyday. This chick’s body is fukking tight. Only a homosexual wouldn’t fukk that bytch