Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
E_5R2HkUcAUs1cX
E_0N_QQVUAQ4qby
E_6FsPHVkAMQaGq
E_-mnbXXsAYloqu

:skip:

Corny as hell, like she strictly from the suburbs. But with her craziness she might be a good fukk. This one hard to decipher:patrice:

Pretty slut, looks annoying as hell though. Y’all can have.

Definitely seem annoying and all types of mindgames. Brehs might not really deal with her. nikka needs need to get on that though

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Shorty has strong "never got told to stfu" as a child energy.

Very beautiful but I'm pretty sure she is driving any rational nikka insane within the first month ya'll togethre

Corny as hell, like she strictly from the suburbs. But with her craziness she might be a good fukk. This one hard to decipher:patrice:

Definitely seem annoying and all types of mindgames. Brehs might not really deal with her. nikka needs need to get on that though

She says she has ADHD. I believer her. If not, she should be out here winning Emmys or Oscars.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i made the mistake of tuning into her stream once, she's so fine but intolerably annoying :sadbron:
Yeah i had to stop too. She's so erratic and over the place. It's understandable given she has ADD but it makes her streams exhausting to watch. She hardly stays committed to a game too which is also annoying.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yeah i had to stop too. She's so erratic and over the place. It's understandable given she has ADD but it makes her streams exhausting to watch. She hardly stays committed to a game too which is also annoying.

i made the mistake of tuning into her stream once, she's so fine but intolerably annoying :sadbron:

I follow her on Twitter and caught a Fall Guys stream or two early pandemic along with some of her YouTube videos.

She seems like a super nice girl but her ADD is real. There's a video of her on YouTube that somebody clipped from Twitch where she's basically having an ADD breakdown trying to say one sentence and can't keep her thoughts straight. It's kinda sad but I felt for her, she couldn't get herself together but she was trying to push through.

:francis: