Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Reminds me of

W219Cc-l.jpg

D9rlU3yWwAMQT4W.jpg
Damn, don't remind me of Sharon.

True story time:

Years ago, I used to see her all the time around the Midtown East area. Small convo, then out of nowhere some guy driving a Mayback pulls up. She hops in, that was the end of my chapter :mjcry:

At least i had her say my name with that British accent :noah:

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

True story time:

Years ago, I used to see her all the time around the Midtown East area. Small convo, then out of nowhere some guy driving a Mayback pulls up. She hops in, that was the end of my chapter :mjcry:

Yeah industry joints are a little difficult to get with if they can’t see the money or the client.

:mjlol:

It happens breh. Don’t worry there will be other Sharon‘a running around.

Or make that trip to London.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

True story time:

industry chick like that got sponsors gassing her up to infinity and will ride that motherfukka til the wheels fall off. So no surprise that someone came and scooped her up. For all you know it was some old CAC or a driver for an Arab sheikh taking her to the airport so she can get the #2 piss/shyt combo in Dubai :russ:

these bytches are high end hoes doing bullshyt gigs like E News and segments with the surviving cast of Glee on Extra. That shyt ain’t getting them the lifestyle they want.