Video-game industry revenues reportedly exceeded sports and film combined...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Not much sport this year at all and bad boys 3 probably win an oscar based on whats released:mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Not much sport this year at all and bad boys 3 probably win an oscar based on whats released:mjlol:

tenor.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Impressive, but comes with an asterisk, since nothing went according to plan this year.

On one hand, for gaming, everyone having little else to do drove long form entertainment like gaming. But on the other hand, as good as it was, production of new consoles was very obviously impacted, and is limiting availability.

Sports barely happened, And I don't even think there's anywhere doing 50% capacity for crowds. Obviously a huge impact.

But movies took the biggest hit. Top grossing movie of the year didn't even clear $500 mil worldwide. I can't remember the last time there weren't multiple movies that weren't either in, or seriously flirting with the $750M-1B range. I mean, Disney basically punted whatever they could to next year, or more importantly, played around with direct to consumer distribution.