Video Game Deals OT

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I would easily say it's worth $30. $10 is an absolute steal.

Yeah I wasn't big on the little I played, but ten bucks is highway robbery so I went ahead and jumped on it. :heh:
I have an absurd backlog (playing MGS and Fallout - havent even started games I currently own like Soma, Uncharted, Until Dawn, Life Is Strange ep 5, Res Evil Revelations) but I'll get to it in time.
Didn't wanna pass it up at that price.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah I wasn't big on the little I played, but ten bucks is highway robbery so I went ahead and jumped on it. :heh:
I have an absurd backlog (playing MGS and Fallout - havent even started games I currently own like Soma, Uncharted, Until Dawn, Life Is Strange ep 5, Res Evil Revelations) but I'll get to it in time.
Didn't wanna pass it up at that price.
It's a very solid game that I feel was overly criticized. Sure it was short, and light on the features, but the things it DID do were done VERY well. I came into with low expectations and was actually pleasantly surprised and couldn't stop playing it. It's a very short game. I beat it in about 3 days. Paid about $20 - $30 and I don't regret it for a second.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Order is going for $10 on PSN. Might be too much for some but I think that's a reasonable price.

:ehh:

Edit: There's also a 10% discount code on PSN that you can use to shave off a dollar if it matters to you.
I wouldn't recommend this game. I actually liked it but it ends on a promise of a sequel that's likely to never happen as Sony seems to have cut all ties to this developer after this game struggled at retail.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wouldn't recommend this game. I actually liked it but it ends on a promise of a sequel that's likely to never happen as Sony seems to have cut all ties to this developer after this game struggled at retail.
$10 for an unfinished game is still a fantastic deal considering people happily paid $60 for one recently. Tell em @Fatboi1

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Thought about buying the Order til I watched some gameplay on Youtube. That shyt ain't worth $10 with all them cutscenes. It's basically more movie than game. It's a "rent" from gamestop type game, since it looks like you can beat it in under a week. Then just take it back and get your money back on it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thought about buying the Order til I watched some gameplay on Youtube. That shyt ain't worth $10 with all them cutscenes. It's basically more movie than game. It's a "rent" from gamestop type game, since it looks like you can beat it in under a week. Then just take it back and get your money back on it.
You can beat it in 2 - 3 days. Doesn't mean it's a bad game at all. Just not worth $60.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
* Excludes Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, pre-owned, pre-order, digital, deluxe, gold, and collector's editions.

In regards to Best buy B2G1 free.

Will probably get Until Dawn, Transformers and Black Ops 3/Nathan Drake Collection

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
* Excludes Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, pre-owned, pre-order, digital, deluxe, gold, and collector's editions.

Will probably get Until Dawn, Transformers and Black Ops 3/Nathan Drake Collection
u shouldve gotten until dawn on black friday. shyt was $20 and $16 if youre gcu.

i think that deal would only be beneficial to games that werent on sale on black friday like fallout 4, blops 3, rise of tomb raider, halo 5 and wii u games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
u shouldve gotten until dawn on black friday. shyt was $20 and $16 if youre gcu.

i think that deal would only be beneficial to games that werent on sale on black friday like fallout 4, blops 3, rise of tomb raider, halo 5 and wii u games.
I was gonna say this too but Until Dawn was in and out of stock all day. I wasn't able to get a copy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I'm looking at this deal for potential Christmas gifts. Everyone in my family are gamers.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I was gonna say this too but Until Dawn was in and out of stock all day. I wasn't able to get a copy.

I didn't even bother to try and get any games on black Friday with finals coming up this weekend, but ill be free starting dec 6th :ahh:

have barely scratched fall out 4 smh.