Video Game Deals OT

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I had a question about digital purchase, if I buy nba 2k16 on ps4 will I be able to play at 9 since I live in westcoast, or do I have to wait 3 more hrs

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Gamestop Offering $35 Credit for DualShock 4 or Xbox One Wireless Controller Toward Halo 5 or Lunar White Xbox One Controllers
ad

Gamestop is currently offering a special trade-in deal for the Xbox One Halo 5: Guardians Edition or Lunar White Xbox One controllers:

By trading in any DualShock 4 or Xbox One wireless controller, you’ll receive a guaranteed $35 credit toward any one of those aforementioned controllers.

The offer means that players will be paying about $30 for one of the limited controllers, which is a huge discount. The offer is valid until October 25th so get on it today if you’re interested.

:whoo:This has to be the best looking controller I have seen in my life.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Yeah man. No doubt. Thanks for the info.

Introducing the Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle
Posted by Guy Longworth on Sep 17, 2015 // Senior Vice President, PlayStation Brand Marketing, SCEA

Hello, PlayStation Nation! I’ve got some big news — together with our friends at Taco Bell we’ve put together something special for gamers in the United States. Only at Taco Bell and only during the promotional period, fans will have the chance to win a Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle every 10 minutes! This promotion begins on September 24th and ends on November 4th. If you do the math, this comes out to approximately 6,000 Limited Edition Gold PS4 Bundles.

Starting September 24th, stop by your local Taco Bell and purchase any Big Box, and receive a unique code for your chance to win. PS4 branded Big Boxes will be available during the promotion at participating Taco Bell locations while supplies last.

The limited edition prize bundle includes a Gold PS4 system, one gold DualShock 4, a copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, and a voucher for one year of PlayStation Plus.

For additional details, rules, and how to enter,head here now.

Lets see if I can go 2-2 on winning PS4's from Taco Bell :sas2:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Gamestop Offering $35 Credit for DualShock 4 or Xbox One Wireless Controller Toward Halo 5 or Lunar White Xbox One Controllers
ad

Gamestop is currently offering a special trade-in deal for the Xbox One Halo 5: Guardians Edition or Lunar White Xbox One controllers:

By trading in any DualShock 4 or Xbox One wireless controller, you’ll receive a guaranteed $35 credit toward any one of those aforementioned controllers.

The offer means that players will be paying about $30 for one of the limited controllers, which is a huge discount. The offer is valid until October 25th so get on it today if you’re interested.

I've got a One controller with a left analog stick issue where it moves up slightly. I wonder if they'd accept it :jbhmm:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
:ohhh: post pic of the last time you won breh

Pics were on my old phone. I did post on Neogaf when I won though.

I did post pics when it came a day early but I can't find it right now. Two keys:
1) Wait for the free code
2) See how many people per household can enter...Because that's how many emails you should have. So instead of only being able to enter once a day, you can enter multiple times.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

ad

The controller that came with my white Halo MCC Xbox One looks better to me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Pics were on my old phone. I did post on Neogaf when I won though.

I did post pics when it came a day early but I can't find it right now. Two keys:
1) Wait for the free code
2) See how many people per household can enter...Because that's how many emails you should have. So instead of only being able to enter once a day, you can enter multiple times.
:jbhmm:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

ad

That is a good looking controller