Outer Heaven
Gamestop
450x330_100trade3DSXL.jpg

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Copped BF: Hardline today (last day of the Xbox sale), gonna get the gcu finally Thursday :blessed:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Ended up with the Saints Row bundle, Geometry Wars 3, and Dying Light from the xbox sale. Thought about MCC and Far Cry but I think I got enough games to hold me over til the fall

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got a 2DS and a 3DS:patrice:
The new 3DS is a HUGE improvement over the OG. It makes playing with the 3D turned all the way up easily playable for long sessions. If you don't already use your DS it wont make you play it any more than usual though. The c-stick nub works...but it takes some getting used to. Overall its a great system that feels like they finally got it right.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new 3DS is a HUGE improvement over the OG. It makes playing with the 3D turned all the way up easily playable for long sessions. If you don't already use your DS it wont make you play it any more than usual though. The c-stick nub works...but it takes some getting used to. Overall its a great system that feels like they finally got it right.
Yeah I might do that. I haven't played much on it, but I wanted to cop Xenoblade. I gonna have to upgrade.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I got a 2DS and a 3DS:patrice:
Q: Will trading in multiple systems stack?

A: Multiple consoles do stack so trading in 2 2DS systems will get you $200 credit, but it is up to the employee to accept the trade of both systems. It is possible for the employee to refuse to trade in multiple systems toward the promotion.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Wait, I can trade in my son's current old 3Ds for the new one and get a 100 dollar credit? I'll do that shyt today. :gladbron: