Video Game Deals OT

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I bought it online for in store pick up. They hold it a week.

I just went in and bought that and Black Flag.

Also, I wanna give you guys a heads up:

IF you price match Walmart's website with THEIR store and the online item is sold out then they WILL NOT give you it for that price. Had that shyt happen to me when I tried to the buy the 2 pack bundle for 15.

Employee: We can't price match an item if it's sold out online.
Me: :dahell: :wtf: :childplease: :comeon: :francis: :beli:

fukkin stupid. :pacspit:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just went in and bought that and Black Flag.

Also, I wanna give you guys a heads up:

IF you price match Walmart's website with a store and the online item is sold out then they WILL NOT give you it for that price. Had that shyt happen to me when I tried to the buy the 2 pack bundle for 15.

Employee: We can't price match an item if it's sold out online.
Me: :dahell: :wtf: :childplease: :comeon: :francis: :beli:

fukkin stupid. :pacspit:

Black Flag is free with games with gold next week, and yeah...walmart can be sketchy with the price matching. I found out the hard way that they dont even price match THEIR OWN WEBSITE. I went to one location that the manager told me the price match had to be for a store within X amount of miles and the product had to be in stock. :camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Black Flag is free with games with gold next week, and yeah...walmart can be sketchy with the price matching. I found out the hard way that they dont even price match THEIR OWN WEBSITE. I went to one location that the manager told me the price match had to be for a store within X amount of miles and the product had to be in stock. :camby:

They did it for me at 2 Walmarts. Well, they were at the first one, but that's when they told me about the in stock thing. :ld:

Ended up going to another one 2-3 miles away and bought the games at almost 10 each.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:ohhh: I just read that there was a price glitch on Bestbuy.com that had the witcher 3 for $20 for most of the day yesterday and its since been fixed. The flip potential on that would have been epic.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playstation Plus 5 Year Anniversary

5 years ago the Playstation Plus service launched for PS3. It brought a selection of titles available to subscribers for free, ranging from PS One Classics to AAA releases, and a host of exclusive discounts and free items that was not available to regular PSN account holders.
After 5 years, the service has evolved into something similar, yet different, than what it was when it went live back in June 2010. Nowadays PS+ is a requirement for online play on PS4, it brings free titles to all 3 Playstation platforms (PS3, PS4, PSV), 1GB (per platform) of cloud storage for up to 1000 save files, and a range of discounts on PS Store items.
As part of the 5 Year Anniversary, subscribers from the beginning are receiving an email from Sony today with an offer of getting a personalized, limited edition gift, for free. Taken from the email:
Your print will be unique to you and show everything you’ve achieved as a Playstation Plus member.
We’re proud to have so many dedicated players who have been with us since the beginning.
Thanks for being part of five fantastic years!

19235176476_fd84563da9_k.jpg

Those who have received the email have until July 13th to respond.

Didn't think this deserved a thread of its own, as it would only become a pissing match about how good/bad the PSN is overall.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Anyone thinking of getting a PS4 with their PS3 on hand, now is the best time. Gamestop is giving you 150 for it