Video Game Deals OT

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sony has a nice little flash sale going right now on the PS4. Same on the PS3, likley.
Just got The Wolf Among Us and Outlast for $9.55.
Never finished TWAU on the 360 and have yet to play Outlast so this was a major steal for me.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Sony has a nice little flash sale going right now on the PS4. Same on the PS3, likley.
Just got The Wolf Among Us and Outlast for $9.55.
Never finished TWAU on the 360 and have yet to play Outlast so this was a major steal for me.

good shyt!

copped the walking dead first season and oddworld stranger's wrath hd for the vita $10
mass effect trilogy for the triple $5
and the wolf among us for the quad $5

I really wanted the wolf among us for the vita... was about to buy it from best buy last week for $15
but i'll take if for the quad for $5 today...

psn continues to bless... :eating:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The slickdeals XBL promotion is still live on cdkeys.com
For some reason on slickdeals it says expired. But in the comments section people are saying it still works

I just copped a year of live for $33 via the deal (says $31 at slickdeals) so if anyone needs to eat that way?
Bon appetit

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Alien Isolation is 24.62 at amazon. Cheapest it's been so I added it to my already growing PS4 backlog. Waiting for Dying light to drop next.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Have you played Outlast?

Not yet, I bought with the free PS4 $10 voucher but I've been waiting for time to play it on an off night but I keep falling to sleep early. :mjcry:

I know though, the games are similar. You think I should just play Outlast now or wait till I get Alien?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not yet, I bought with the free PS4 $10 voucher but I've been waiting for time to play it on an off night but I keep falling to sleep early. :mjcry:

I know though, the games are similar. You think I should just play Outlast now or wait till I get Alien?
I've never played Alien Isolation but I beat Outlast and the Expansion DLC The Whistleblower and I thought they were both REALLY good.
I heard bad things about Alien so I haven't even tried it yet.