Video Game Deals OT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My shyt is exactly the same. I accidentally dropped mine off my couch and the shyt snapped. Taped it up and that was working cool for a while then eventually snapped a second time to the only thing holding on the ear piece was the wire like yours. I just been using the PS-EYE to talk online now. fukk buying a new pair.
I kind of fixed mines. Just hold the broken part together and put some super gorilla glue on it(make sure it says it contains Cyonoacrylate). Then pour some baking soda over it and it'll cause to harden like cement. Wait a while and then use a nail file or sand paper to smooth down the area and then put tape over. Mines is good now.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I kind of fixed mines. Just hold the broken part together and put some super gorilla glue on it(make sure it says it contains Cyonoacrylate). Then pour some baking soda over it and it'll cause to harden like cement. Wait a while and then use a nail file or sand paper to smooth down the area and then put tape over. Mines is good now.
:dead::laff:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I want a PlayStation 4 but I need a price to go down a little bit does anyone have any leads where I can get one from for the low

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I want a PlayStation 4 but I need a price to go down a little bit does anyone have any leads where I can get one from for the low
Brand new you'll have to catch a sale. Keep your eye on slickdeals.com They usually have the info first. Refurbished models with warranties are always on eBay if you want to go that route.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Brand new you'll have to catch a sale. Keep your eye on slickdeals.com They usually have the info first. Refurbished models with warranties are always on eBay if you want to go that route.
Okay imma keep my eye out and jump on the first price drop I see

What do you suggest new or used?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Okay imma keep my eye out and jump on the first price drop I see

What do you suggest new or used?
I've been burned by used systems before so I stay away from them whenever possible. If I had to, I would go with a factory refurbished model with some kind of warranty. Problem is at that point you might as well pay the $50 or $75 dollars more and just get a brand new one. It really depends your situation. I'll keep am eye out and tag you if I find something decent.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I've been burned by used systems before so I stay away from them whenever possible. If I had to, I would go with a factory refurbished model with some kind of warranty. Problem is at that point you might as well pay the $50 or $75 dollars more and just get a brand new one. It really depends your situation. I'll keep am eye out and tag you if I find something decent.
Ok thanks

Imma get a new one. I hate used games and systems lol

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Looks like the gamestop 4 for 20 sale is back, I'll post a list when I can.

Meanwhile, how come this thread ain't stickied anymore?
Probably because participation slowed down, but with this type of thread its more about views than posts. Also, its in the Essential Threads section already so a sticky isn't really necessary. You just have to remember to look there instead.
Reminds me that I need to update the OP.
I'll get on that in a few hours and make sure the OP has all updated info.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Probably because participation slowed down, but with this type of thread its more about views than posts. Also, its in the Essential Threads section already so a sticky isn't really necessary. You just have to remember to look there instead.
Reminds me that I need to update the OP.
I'll get on that in a few hours and make sure the OP has all updated info.
Agreed but this should be stickied.
Top 3 most important threads in the arcadium

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Gamefly used game sale
(Only the disc is used. Game comes with new condition case and inserts)
Assasin's Creed Chronicles $13
Mad Max $18
Halo 5 $20
Sunset Overdrive $10
Gears of War Ultimate $13
Lord of the fallen $13
Megaman Legacy Collection $15
Star Wars Battlefront $18
Darksiders 2 Deathinitve Edition $18