Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I want Dying Light again

It looks fire now that it's updated

I gave up because someone played my game and fukk ed up all my damn weapons

Is it worth it
My opinion of dying light is very biased. I got the full game, AND the season pass for $20 for PS4 on launch day due to the big gamestop screw up where they were giving away codes for the full game when you bought the season pass instead of codes for the actual season pass. Then they stepped in with an email "We apologize you did not receive your season pass, here is a code for a new season pass".
All that to say in my opinion Dying Light is dope, and even better when you score such a deal. I can tell you that the open world side of it does get repetitive but it does the whole zombie thing really well. I just can't stand games where the weapons break. Its not for me. Dying Light definitely has some very intense moments though. That first night mission getting chased full speed by those super zombies was an experience to remember especially with headphones on. I say buy it if you find it at a good price. Just be aware that it does get repetitive like most of these open world games do.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I've been wanting a Vita too. It's currently $169 on Amazon and GameStop. I'm gonna wait til it's cheaper to pull the trigger though.

Hopefully I'll find a good deal on one in the next couple weeks. I ain't paying $169 for that shyt. On the go alot and want to use it mainly for remote play​

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I've been wanting a Vita too. It's currently $169 on Amazon and GameStop. I'm gonna wait til it's cheaper to pull the trigger though.

Check craiglist breh. I constantly see vita's for 120$ and less. Vitas only SOLE purpose now is for remote play which you can do on your phone now. But obviously vita has better controls.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Hit up GS for that 4:20 deal. :youngsabo:

Copped: GOW: Judgement, Midnight Club LA Complete, Heavy Rain and Battlefield 4.

Glad it came back. I think these were on the last one. I'm usually iffy on used games at GS because I like to have the entire game (manual, slips and cover). Luckily the one spot I went to had 'em.

I've never been into racing games, but MC is :banderas:Being an LAC boy it's :blessed: :wow: to see the scenery.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
2-Pack of 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership Card

Altatac via Rakuten.com has 2-Pack 1-Year Sony PlayStation Plus Membership Card on sale for $95 - $20 Off $75 promo code MP20 (apply at checkout) = $75valid w/ MasterPass Checkout. Shipping is free. Thanks iconian

Note, you must checkout w/ MasterPass as your method of payment in order to qualify for this promotion. You may also save 5% in Rakuten Rewards w/ promo code REWARDME (apply at checkout once logged into account)

2 Pack 12 Month/1 Year Sony PlayStation Plus Membership Subscription NetworkCard

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven