Video Game Confessions

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Here is a place to confess some of your worst sins in gaming:

I own Super Mario Odyssey. I played it for like an hour back when it first came out, put it down, and never touched it again.

Same, i think i got to the 2nd or 3rd world (whatever the desert is) and just wasn’t feeling it. I didn’t have enough stars to go to the next world and just didn’t feel motivated to go collecting them.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
As far as Mario Odyssey I got it in 2017. Played the first two levels and didn’t go back to it until 2019. :wow: glad I went back it’s my favorite game on the switch.

uhh I guess my confession is ive never been able to fully get into any Zelda game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Every Zelda game I've played after the 64 one is :russell:status.
The only Zelda games I ever beat were Ocarina of Time and Breath of the Wild. I played Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess and never finished any of them. Any one not listed I never even played that includes Link to the Past and the original.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I cannot get into advance wars. Ive bought every game and every time i fall out before getting near the end of any of the games.

I also double dip a lot. Ive bought mega man 8 not in collection versions 4 times.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m really bad at most fighting games but I play them anyway

The appeal of fighting games almost 100% died once couch play died or at least in my life. I used to love fighting games and stuff like smash bros but i can’t really enjoy playing them online against faceless opponents. I want someone next to me i can talk shyt to.

Same goes for sports games and racing games. Anything multiplayer just doesn’t appeal to me anymore because i just don’t enjoy playing games online