Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Didnt you quote me about my opinion on Khaled tracks? You dont care about my standards, though.

Ok.

Then I tried to be respectful of your opinion, too.

Idgaf about what hip hop you've listened to, forgot, like, anticipate, hate, etc..

If you like Khaled, go listen to 'We Takin Ova' and keep it pushin.

How tf you gon try to force me to like what you like? :mjlol:
:ehh: u right. Carry on.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
to add to the hate...jay and bey coming as a package deal on songs is insufferable. that bullshyt carters flopped and so did shining, it's clear no one gives a fukk about the supposed clout yall bring to a track together.

tenor.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the over-analysis, over-criticalness and elaborate breakdowns of a snippet not really containing anything substantive is fire, :russ:. And the day it actually drops, all the over-emotion and infighting amongst Coli members over who had the better verse and why will also be fire, :mjlol:

They probably dapped it up, went in the studio with a bottle a piece and discussed investing and their kids the entire time they were in there...only time they didn't is when they were recording their verses. Fans are so much more passionate than the actual people they're being so passionate about, lol