Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lol that whole song is one big Hov subliminal
shyt is fire man. Lol. That’s the only bad thing about these lists is because these nikkas gotta avoid the songs wit the shots but those are some of these nikkas best tracks. Surprised to see anything from Nastradamus on there.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Also surprised there’s nothing from The Lost Tapes on there. But atleast that nikka got to narrow his list down because shyt would be impossible for me to narrow one down for either one of these nikkas. Lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
shyt is fire man. Lol. That’s the only bad thing about these lists is because these nikkas gotta avoid the songs wit the shots but those are some of these nikkas best tracks. Surprised to see anything from Nastradamus on there.

I was expecting to see more Def Jam era tracks since thats when they made peace. Although i’m glad he put Cops Shot The Kid on there. Nasir deserves better than the hate it got when it dropped

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Why they keep givin this fat kwik-e-mart nikka these features?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Lol that whole song is one big Hov subliminal

:russ: Ain't nuthing subliminal about this

They plan was to knock me out the top of the game
But I overstand they truth is all lame
I hold cannons that shoot balls of flame
Right in they fat mouth then I carve my name
Nas – too real, Nas – true king
It's however you feel, go 'head, you swing
Your arms too short to box with God
I don't kill soloists, only kill squads

Damn, I love that battle

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Jay probably turning to Beyonce every two seconds like "Damn, I forgot to put Nas Is Like on the playlist", "Damn , I forgot to put Take It In Blood on the playlist", "Damn, I forgot to put 2nd Childhood on the playlist" "Damn, I forgot to put Thief's Theme on the playlist", "Damn, I forgot to put Stay on the playlist", etc., etc., all night :huhldup:

Then Beyonce looks back at him and just says "You also forgot You Owe Me too" :ahh:

Last edited: